Hiviz sights are machined from solid steel and feature fiber optic inserts for increased visibility. The steel portion of the sight has a square profile to decrease the time to acquire the sight picture. The fiber optic LitePipe is recessed slightly to reduce the halo effect experienced with some fiber optic sight. The light pipe is protected by a clear resin overmold, making the sight more durable for rugged use like duty or competition. Fiber optic LitePipes are not interchangeable on overmolded sights.
- Fits all Kahr models with dovetail front sight
- Direct replacement for factory sights
- Steel construction
- Resin overmolded LitePipe not interchangeable
- Gunsmith installation is recommended by HIVIZ. The dovetail portion of the sight is slightly oversized to allow for variance between firearms and fitting will be necessary.
- Use of a sight pusher that exerts pressure on the sight blade will damage the sight, only use a sight pusher that contacts the dovetail base.