American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Technical Manual & Armorer's Course Video "Winchester 1866, 1873 & 1876 Rifles" DVD
- Uberti Magazine Tube Plug 1866 All Models, 1873... $5.49 Available
- Uberti Extractor 1873 38-40 WCF, 44-40 WCF, 45 Long Colt... $22.99 Available
- Uberti Side Plate Screw 1873 All Models... $5.49 Available
- DPMS SST Barrel LR-308 308 Winchester Bull Contour 1 in 10"... $309.99 Available
- PRI Low Profile Adjustable Gas Block with Straight Rifle... $89.99 Available
- Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Kit 45 Colt (Long Colt)... $177.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Uberti Extractor Pin 1866 All Models, 1873 All Models... $5.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Summary of Material from AGI:
If you own or work on any of these guns or their Italian clones, then you need the information contained on this video.
Includes discussion of Henry rifle. Only AGI's Technical Manuals and Armorer's Courses instruct you in every aspect of maintenance and repair of your firearms. On these videos Master Gunsmith and Senior Instructor Robert "Bob" Dunlap teaches you complete disassembly and assembly (not just field stripping), parts identification, proper cleaning and lubrication.
Bob also covers step-by-step instruction in design, function and repair, including: locking systems, feeding systems, sears, triggers, and stocks. Due to the popularity of Cowboy Action Shooting there is great interest in these guns. Bob explains in no nonsense fashion how to smooth and tune these guns for CAS and save three times the price of the video in the process.
AGI Armorer's Courses also include easy repairs for common problems and a FREE printable schematic when purchased in DVD format.