American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Technical Manual & Armorer's Course Video "Winchester 1866, 1873 & 1876 Rifles" DVD
- Radocy Takedown Guide "Winchester 1873"... $7.99 Available
- Marble's Sight Slot Blank 3/8" Dovetail Steel Blue... $5.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 303 Caliber and 7.7mm Japanese (312... $22.49 Available
- Williams 5D-94/36 Receiver Peep Sight Winchester Top Eject 94,... $30.99 Available
- Hoppe's #9 Bore Cleaning Solvent 32 oz Liquid... $14.99 Available
- Radocy Takedown Guide "Springfield 1903 A3"... $7.99 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 2-Die Set 8x56R Austrian-Hungarian Mannlicher... $30.49 Available
- Spec.-Ops. Patrol Sling Nylon... $30.00 Select Options
Summary of Material from AGI:
If you own or work on any of these guns or their Italian clones, then you need the information contained on this video.
Includes discussion of Henry rifle. Only AGI's Technical Manuals and Armorer's Courses instruct you in every aspect of maintenance and repair of your firearms. On these videos Master Gunsmith and Senior Instructor Robert "Bob" Dunlap teaches you complete disassembly and assembly (not just field stripping), parts identification, proper cleaning and lubrication.
Bob also covers step-by-step instruction in design, function and repair, including: locking systems, feeding systems, sears, triggers, and stocks. Due to the popularity of Cowboy Action Shooting there is great interest in these guns. Bob explains in no nonsense fashion how to smooth and tune these guns for CAS and save three times the price of the video in the process.
AGI Armorer's Courses also include easy repairs for common problems and a FREE printable schematic when purchased in DVD format.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.