Lee Classic Cast 50 BMG Single Stage Press Ram Prime Priming Unit
- Lee Shellholder 50 BMG... $16.79 Available
- Lee Large Series 2-Die Set 416 Barrett... $84.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Classic Cast Single Stage Press... $106.99 Available
- Allen Standard Padded Sling Endura Nylon Black... $3.49 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #47 (505 Gibbs)... $7.99 Available
- Lee Large Series 2-Die Set 50 BMG 1-1/4"-12 Thread... $84.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 476 Diameter... $13.33 Available
- Lyman 50 BMG Multi Tool... $56.99 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 50 BMG (Replacement Part)... $8.39 Available
- CCI 50 BMG Primers #35... $206.99 - $893.99 Select Options
- Tipton Best Rifle Bore Brush Bronze Package of 3... $5.09 - $7.19 Select Options
Fits: Lee Classic Cast Press
Function: Prime 50 BMG Cases
Shellholder Used: Lee 50 BMG Shellholder. Other manufacturer's shellholders priming holes may be to small for the diameter of the ram prime.
Notes: Includes punch for 50 BMG Primers. Ram Prime works on press upstroke rather than downstroke for increased leverage and positive primer seating feel. This is the same unit that is included with the Lee 50 BMG Classic Cast Press Kit.
Shipping Weight: 0.450 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.