Hornady Powder Trickler
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box Original 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round... $2.29 Available
- Lyman E-ZEE TRIM Hand Case Trimmer Pilot ... $2.90 - $4.59 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 100-Round Plastic... $3.59 Select Options
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bench Scale Electronic Powder Scale... $84.98 Available
- RCBS Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Green... $8.99 Available
- Plano Ammo Box 44 Special, 44 Remington Magnum, 45 Colt... $3.79 Available
- Plano Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic Dark Gray... $3.79 Available
- Safariland COMP-3 Revolver Speedloader Ruger GP100, S&W 581,... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Impact Bullet Puller... $17.57 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller... $15.49 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Basic Set with 6 Inserts... $29.99 Available
- Lee Safety Magnetic Powder Scale 100 Grain Capacity... $24.99 Available
Material: Plastic Base, Brass Spout
Features: Can trickle in kernels of powder at a time.
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.