Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Sig 125 Grain Full Metal Jacket Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Radians Snug Plugs Corded Ear Plugs (NRR 28 dB)... $2.99 - $59.99 Select Options
- NRA Official Pistol Target B-16 25 Yard Slow Fire Paper... $9.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Official USPSA Target Cardboard ... $19.99 - $74.99 Select Options
- Ultramax Remanufactured Ammunition 357 Sig 125 Grain Full... $16.79 - $77.99 Select Options
- Remington UMC Ammunition 357 Sig 125 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $28.49 Select Options
- Winchester USA Ammunition 357 Sig 125 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $33.99 Select Options
- Doubletap Ammunition 357 Sig 125 Grain Full Metal Jacket Match... $22.99 - $50.99 Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 357 Sig Low Flash Ammunition:
Because you requested it, Buffalo Bore is now producing two full power 357 Sig. loads. These loads are full power 357 Sig. Not the watered down stuff that other factories are already producing. Why is it that a new cartridge gets developed with touted ballistics in the media, only to have the ammo manufacturers "water" it down after a few years on the market? (The same thing happened with the original 10MM) The 357 Sig. was designed to blast a 125gr. bullet at 1,425 FPS out of a four inch carry gun barrel. (Not a much longer test barrel) So, that is what both our loadings do.
We use flash suppressed powder so that you wont be blinded by your own gun fire should you be required to drop the hammer in low light. Since over 90% of shootings in America happen in low light, flash suppressed ammunition is a huge tactical advantage.
Item 25B utilizes a 124gr. FMJ flat nose bullet at 1,425 fps. This bullet will smash through typical stick frame walls, car doors and a bears skull or shoulder bones. It is designed for those who need deep penetration. It should penetrate 24+ inches. Note my velocities, from my real world pistol, (not a test barrel) below.
a. Sig. Mod. 229, 4 inch barrel - 1,433 fps (575 ft. lbs.)Technical Information
Muzzle Velocity: 1430 fps
Muzzle Energy: 567 ft lbs