Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Sig 125 Grain Full Metal Jacket Box of 20
- Ultramax Remanufactured Ammunition 357 Sig 125 Grain Full... $16.79 - $77.99 Select Options
- Remington UMC Ammunition 357 Sig 125 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $29.49 - $281.99 Select Options
- Winchester USA Ammunition 357 Sig 125 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $33.99 - $323.99 Select Options
- Doubletap Ammunition 357 Sig 125 Grain Full Metal Jacket Match... $22.99 - $50.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth 6" x 6" Black... $3.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 380 ACP +P 80 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $26.49 Available
- Grizzly Ammunition 357 Sig 90 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Box... $23.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Sig 125 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $26.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Cor-Bon DPX Ammunition 357 Sig 125 Grain Barnes XPB Hollow... $35.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 357 Sig 147 Grain XTP Jacketed... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 357 Sig Low Flash Ammunition:
Because you requested it, Buffalo Bore is now producing two full power 357 Sig. loads. These loads are full power 357 Sig. Not the watered down stuff that other factories are already producing. Why is it that a new cartridge gets developed with touted ballistics in the media, only to have the ammo manufacturers "water" it down after a few years on the market? (The same thing happened with the original 10MM) The 357 Sig. was designed to blast a 125gr. bullet at 1,425 FPS out of a four inch carry gun barrel. (Not a much longer test barrel) So, that is what both our loadings do.
We use flash suppressed powder so that you wont be blinded by your own gun fire should you be required to drop the hammer in low light. Since over 90% of shootings in America happen in low light, flash suppressed ammunition is a huge tactical advantage.
Item 25B utilizes a 124gr. FMJ flat nose bullet at 1,425 fps. This bullet will smash through typical stick frame walls, car doors and a bears skull or shoulder bones. It is designed for those who need deep penetration. It should penetrate 24+ inches. Note my velocities, from my real world pistol, (not a test barrel) below.
a. Sig. Mod. 229, 4 inch barrel - 1,433 fps (575 ft. lbs.)Technical Information
Muzzle Velocity: 1430 fps
Muzzle Energy: 567 ft lbs