Hogue Rubber OverMolded Forend Remington 870 12 Gauge Synthetic Black
- Remington Premier Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1 oz Copper Solid... $19.79 Available
- Prince 50 Designs Bullet Button Magazine Release Wrench... $2.99 Available
- The Outdoor Connection H-K Hook Kit 1-1/4" Sling... $11.49 Available
- Remington Magazine Follower Remington 870, 1100, 11-87 12, 16... $5.99 Available
- Remington Magazine Tube Spring Remington 1100, 11-87 12 Gauge... $5.89 Available
- Remington Barrel Remington 870 12 Gauge 3" 18-1/2" Fixed... $109.99 Available
- John Masen Heat Shield Remington 870 12 Gauge Synthetic Black... $14.99 Available
- GG&G Enhanced Low Drag Magazine Follower Remington 870, 1100,... $28.99 Available
- TacStar SideSaddle Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 12 Gauge... $30.99 Available
- Hogue Forend Adapter Nut Required for Mossberg 6-3/4" Forend... $11.04 Available
- Maglula LULA Magazine Loader and Unloader AR-15 223 Remington... $26.95 Available
- Hogue Rubber OverMolded Forend Mossberg 500, 590 Synthetic... $17.84 Available
Fits: Remington 870, 12 Gauge
Shipping Weight: 0.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.