HSM Trophy Gold Ammunition 6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser 130 Grain Berger Hunting VLD Hollow Point Boat Tail Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.19 Available
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Rifle Ammunition Carrier 9-Round Elastic... $3.69 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Radians Snug Plugs Corded Ear Plugs (NRR 28 dB)... $2.99 - $59.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Stoney Point PoleCat Steady Stix 2 Bipod Shooting Sticks... $32.99 Available
- Caldwell "The Natural Series" Target... $9.05 - $12.99 Select Options
- Leupold Rifleman Rifle Scope 3-9x 40mm Wide Duplex Reticle... $199.99 Available
- Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition 6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser 140... $29.99 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser Box of 100... $74.99 Available
- Loadbooks USA "6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser" Reloading Manual... $6.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
The Berger Hunting bullet line features Very Low Drag (VLD) bullets that have the highest possible ballistic coefficient designed for 300 yards or more. The VLD design incorporates a sharp nose that allows the bullet to penetrate 2" to 3" before it starts to expand. After the initial expansion, the bullet will shed between 40% and 85% of its weight as shrapnel into the surrounding tissue (internal organs).
The combination between the shrapnel and the hydrostatic shock produces a massive wound cavity within the vital area that will be 13" - 15" long. This massive wound cavity results in the animal dropping fast since most go into shock after such a tremendous blow.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.