Fenix LD15 Flashlight LED requires 1 AA Battery Aluminum Black
- Kimber Guardian Angel Pepper Blaster II Pepper Spray Gel 10%... $39.99 Available
- Energizer Battery AA Ultimate Lithium Pack of 4... $10.99 Available
- Energizer Battery AA Max Alkaline Pack of 8... $7.99 Available
- Energizer Battery AA Industrial Alkaline EN91 Pack of 24... $14.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Energizer Battery AA Ultimate Lithium Pack of 24... $58.99 Available
The Fenix LD15 utilizes a twist to activate power switch. This is a very secure method of operation which keeps the light from turning on when being carried. Additionally, the LD15 features dual lanyard holes and a high efficiency circuit to maximize runtime.
- Bulb: Cree XP-G R4 LED
- Light Output:
- High: 117 Lumens
- Low: 8 Lumens
- Run Time:
- High: 1 Hours 40 Minutes
- Low: 39 Hours
- Battery: 1 AA-Alkaline Battery (not included)
- Material: Aircraft Aluminum
- Length: 3.2"
- Diameter: 0.65"
- Weight: 0.7 oz (without batteries)
- Color: Black
- All Fenix handheld lights are waterproof to IPX-8 Standards of immersion to 2 meters.
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.