RWS 350 P Magnum Pellet Air Rifle Black Polymer Stock Blue Barrel with Airgun Scope 4x32mm Matte
Long range pest control, target practice or just plinking, the RWS 350 P Magnum Air Rifle can do it all! The 350 represents a new level in Airgun shooting with its sleek design, strong break barrel action, and easy-to-cock handle. What's more, with velocities approaching that of rim fire projectiles, this model offers shooters many options for use. Even if you are not an air gun enthusiast, but instead a serious hunter, take advantage of the RWS 350 P's crisp two-stage trigger and sharpen your skills in the off-season in preparation for your next big hunt. This air rifle is a classy, well-rounded addition to any gun collection.
Weight: 8.2 lbs
Overall Length: 48.375"
Barrel Length: 19.625"
Magazine Capacity: Single Shot
Cocking Effort: 33 lbs
Trigger Pull: 3.33 lbs
Trigger Type: Two-stage adjustable
Max Muzzle Velocity: 177 Cal: 1250 fps, 22 Cal: 1000 fps
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Spring Piston
Front Sight: Hooded Post
Rear Sight: Open, Adjustable for windage and elevation
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $7.99
- Caldwell Pro Range Shooting Glasses Clear Lens... $4.49
- Crosman Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.4 Grain Pointed Nose... $3.99 - $14.99 View More Options
- Gamo Bore Cleaning Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber Cotton Pack of... $3.99
- Gamo Airgun Cleaning Kit 177, 22, 25 Caliber... $11.49
- RWS Super-H-Point Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 14.2 Grain Hollow... $8.49
- Gamo Magnum Double Ring Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 8.5 Grain... $3.99
- Gamo Bone Collector Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.56 Grain... $5.99
- RWS 350 P Magnum Pellet Air Rifle 177 Black Polymer Stock Blue... $340.99 - $369.99 View More Options
- BSA Lightning XL SE GRT Break Barrel Pellet Air Rifle Wood... $374.99 View More Options
- RWS 48 Pellet Air Rifle Wood Stock Blue Barrel with RWS Airgun... $399.15 - $463.99 View More Options
- RWS 34 Pellet Air Rifle Wood Stock Blue Barrel... $214.13 - $265.99 View More Options
- RWS 48 Pellet Air Rifle Wood Stock Blue Barrel... $419.99 View More Options
- Avanti 887 Medalist Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Laminated... $429.99
- RWS 34 Pellet Air Rifle Wood Stock Blue Barrel with RWS Airgun... $299.99 - $305.99 View More Options
- RWS 34 P Pellet Air Rifle Black Polymer Stock Blue Barrel... $249.99 - $269.99 View More Options
- Benjamin Marauder Bolt Action PCP Pellet Air Rifle Black... $519.99 - $549.99 View More Options
- RWS 350 Magnum Pellet Air Rifle Wood Stock Blue Barrel with... $439.99 - $469.99 View More Options
- RWS 34 P Pellet Air Rifle Black Polymer Stock Blue Barrel with... $285.99 - $289.99 View More Options