"The Swedish Mauser Rifles" Book by Steve Kehaya and Joe Poyer
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 270 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield,... $2.19 - $2.39 Select Options
- "British Enfield Rifles, Volume 2: Lee-Enfield Number 4 and... $14.99 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.49 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 222 Remington, 223 Remington,... $3.99 Available
- "The Mosin-Nagant Rifle, 3rd Edition" Book by Terence W. Lapin... $17.49 Available
- Lee Primer Pocket Cleaner... $3.99 Available
- Lee Case Trimmer Cutter and Lock Stud... $6.99 Available
- "The SKS Carbine (CKC45g), 4th Edition" Book by Steve Kehaya... $14.99 Available
- "British Enfield Rifles, Volume 4: The Pattern 1914 and U.S.... $15.49 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 22-250 Remington... $12.99 Available
- "Serbian and Yugoslav Mauser Rifles" Book by Branko Bogdanovic... $14.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #10 (17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington)... $7.99 Available
Publisher: North Cape Publications
Date of Publication: Oct 1999
Number of Pages: 257
From the publisher:
by Steve Kehaya and Joe Poyer
The writing team that brought you "The SKS Carbine" has done it again with the "Swedish Mauser Rifles." One the earliest military surplus imports into North America after World War II, more than 300,000 of these beautiful rifles are now in private American and Canadian hands and another 75,000+ in European gun racks. Yet, only two books have been written about this finest of all Mauser rifles, one in German and the other directed more toward shooters than collectors.
"The Swedish Mauser Rifle" is the newest book in the "For Collectors Only" Series and it provides the familiar part-by-part examination for every one of the 14 different models of this fine military and civilian match rifle. Every marking, every code is explained. A new list of serial number ranges by year has been compiled. All military and many civilian accessories are included with photos. Line drawings illustrate every part to provide the clearest view.
Also included is a discussion of production methods and total rifles produced for each model. Serial numbering is clarified between carbines and rifles (many share the same serial number). Each model is discussed in detail and illustrated with photos.
The target versions of this very fine rifle are analyzed and photographed. A complete discussion of the various sniper rifle models are included (with photos) up to the present PS90 based on the AWS Sniper Rifle. Ammunition types are listed and performance data is included. Appendices discuss production methods and totals produced; the obscure m/39 and /40 rifles, the development of the Swedish arms industry to the present, a short military history of Sweden, the composition of Swedish steel - which did not change from 1894 to the end of production in 1944 - and assembly/disassembly and trouble-shooting. We think this book will be a major contribution to the field of arms collecting.
"The Swedish Mauser Rifles" contains 257 pages packed with information and illustrations and photos. Perfect bound with four-color cover.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.