"The Swedish Mauser Rifles" Book by Steve Kehaya and Joe Poyer
- MTM Ammunition Can Plastic... $14.99 Select Options
- MTM Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels Rifle/Handgun Package of... $4.69 Available
- Fenix TK35 Flashlight LED requires 4 CR123A or 2 18650... $109.95 Available
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Mosin-Nagant Rifles" Book... $6.49 Available
- The Mosin-Nagant Rifle, 6th Edition Book by Terence W. Lapin... $17.49 Available
- "Gargantuan Gunsite Gossip Volume 3" Book By Jeff Cooper... $17.46 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring Calibration Pack Browning Hi-Power... $23.99 Available
- "The Legacy of Lever Guns Volume 2" Special Edition Magazine... $3.12 Available
- "The Fighting Garand: Owner's Manual" Book Edited by Nolan... $12.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 300 H&H... $6.19 Available
- Kick Eez Recoil Pad Slip-On Inserts 1/4" Thick Large Red... $12.59 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 308... $6.19 Available
Publisher: North Cape Publications
Date of Publication: Oct 1999
Number of Pages: 257
From the publisher:
by Steve Kehaya and Joe Poyer
The writing team that brought you "The SKS Carbine" has done it again with the "Swedish Mauser Rifles." One the earliest military surplus imports into North America after World War II, more than 300,000 of these beautiful rifles are now in private American and Canadian hands and another 75,000+ in European gun racks. Yet, only two books have been written about this finest of all Mauser rifles, one in German and the other directed more toward shooters than collectors.
"The Swedish Mauser Rifle" is the newest book in the "For Collectors Only" Series and it provides the familiar part-by-part examination for every one of the 14 different models of this fine military and civilian match rifle. Every marking, every code is explained. A new list of serial number ranges by year has been compiled. All military and many civilian accessories are included with photos. Line drawings illustrate every part to provide the clearest view.
Also included is a discussion of production methods and total rifles produced for each model. Serial numbering is clarified between carbines and rifles (many share the same serial number). Each model is discussed in detail and illustrated with photos.
The target versions of this very fine rifle are analyzed and photographed. A complete discussion of the various sniper rifle models are included (with photos) up to the present PS90 based on the AWS Sniper Rifle. Ammunition types are listed and performance data is included. Appendices discuss production methods and totals produced; the obscure m/39 and /40 rifles, the development of the Swedish arms industry to the present, a short military history of Sweden, the composition of Swedish steel - which did not change from 1894 to the end of production in 1944 - and assembly/disassembly and trouble-shooting. We think this book will be a major contribution to the field of arms collecting.
"The Swedish Mauser Rifles" contains 257 pages packed with information and illustrations and photos. Perfect bound with four-color cover.
Shipping Weight: 0.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.