Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 452-255-RF 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45 Colt (Long Colt) (452 Diameter) 255 Grain Flat Nose
- Thompson Bear Cold Bullet Lube Hollow... $5.99 Available
- Saeco Green Bullet Lube Solid... $7.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold TL452-230-2R 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $39.99 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 358-158-RF 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 38... $39.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 45 Caliber Box of 1000... $42.49 Available
- Lyman Big Dipper Furnace Starter Kit... $82.99 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 452-230-TC 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $39.99 Available
- Saeco Lubri-Sizer Lube and Sizer Die 452 Diameter... $39.99 Available
- Lyman Top Punch #190... $10.49 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C452-300-RF 45 Colt (Long Colt), 454... $19.99 Available
- Thompson Blue Angel Bullet Lube Hollow... $6.99 Available
- Lyman Bullet Mold Handles for 1-Cavity and 2-Cavity Lyman... $36.49 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Notes: Handles to open and shut the mold are sold separately item# 117-892
Shipping Weight: 1.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.