Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition 308 Winchester 165 Grain Partition Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Rifle Ammunition Carrier 9-Round Elastic... $4.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Stoney Point PoleCat Steady Stix 2 Bipod Shooting Sticks... $32.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Caldwell "The Natural Series" Target... $9.99 - $12.99 Select Options
- Hornady American Whitetail Ammunition 243 Winchester 100 Grain... $20.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady American Whitetail Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 150... $20.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition 308 Winchester 165 Grain... $37.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 40 S&W 165 Grain Flex Tip... $17.58 Available
- Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain... $21.99 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 45 ACP 185 Grain Flex Tip... $20.49 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $18.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 45 ACP 200 Grain XTP Jacketed Hollow... $15.79 Available
- Doubletap Ammunition 325 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM) 200... $56.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Doubletap Ammunition 308 Winchester 180 Grain Nosler AccuBond... $44.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Doubletap Ammunition 308 Winchester 125 Grain Nosler Ballistic... $43.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 380 ACP 90 Grain Flex Tip... $18.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Partition Bullets feature a fully tapered jacket that ruptures instantly at the thin jacket mouth, yet the gradual thickening along the bullet's axis controls expansion and curls the jacket uniformly outward at high or low velocities. Nosler's integral partition supports the expanded mushroom and retains the rear lead alloy core. The enclosed rear core retains more than half the original bullet weight for deep penetration. The special crimp locks in the rear core section, adding strength to resist deformation under the pressure of heavy magnums.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.