JP Enterprises Adjustable Gas Block Picatinny Rail Sight Mounting AR-15, LR-308 Bull Barrel .936" Inside Diameter Aluminum
- DoubleStar Low Profile Gas Block AR-15, LR-308 Steel Matte... $33.99 - $38.99 Select Options
- Troy Industries Low Profile Gas Block AR-15, LR-308 Bull... $39.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- PRI Low Profile Gas Block AR-15, LR-308 Steel ... $56.99 - $60.99 Select Options
- Syrac Ordnance Gen II Click-Adjustable Gas Block AR-15, LR-308... $96.00 Available
- PRI Low Profile Adjustable Gas Block with Straight Rifle... $89.99 Select Options
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube AR-15 A1/A2 Stock... $15.49 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308... $12.99 - $13.49 Select Options
- RCBS AR Series Small Base 2-Die Set with Taper Crimp 6.5... $43.99 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 6.5 Creedmoor Box of 50... $37.99 Available
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Lock Ring AR-15, LR-308... $3.99 Available
- ACE Skeleton Buttstock 9.9" Overall Length AR-15, LR-308... $89.99 Available
- DPMS Upper Receiver Assembled LR-308 A3 Flat-Top Matte... $193.99 Available
- DPMS Buffer Spring LR-308 Rifle... $8.49 Available
- DPMS Lower Receiver Parts Kit LR-308... $67.99 Available
- DPMS Buffer LR-308 Rifle... $21.49 Available
- DPMS Barrel LR-308 6.5mm Creedmoor .920 Muzzle Diameter 1 in... $288.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Gunsmithing Required: Yes
Shipping Weight: 0.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.