Wilson Combat Heavy Duty Recoil Spring 1911 Government 13 lb
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Heavy Duty Recoil Spring 1911 Government 12 lb... $6.99 Available
- ISMI Recoil Spring 1911 Government 12-1/2 lb Chrome Silicon... $7.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wilson Combat Heavy Duty Recoil Spring 1911 Government 10 lb... $6.99 Available
- Chip McCormick Shooting Star Magazine Base Pad 1911 with... $3.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec P-38 Can Opener Stainless Steel... $1.99 Available
- NRA Official Pistol Target B-16 25 Yard Slow Fire Paper... $10.29 Available
- Cast Performance Bullets 44 Caliber (430 Diameter) 275 Grain... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Birchwood Casey Gun Scrubber Synthetic Safe Firearm Cleaner 15... $10.99 Available
- Wolff Recoil Calibration Spring Pack Glock 17, 17L, 20, 21,... $17.99 Available
- Redding Die Locking Ring 7/8"-14 Thread... $5.19 Available
- Lyman Bullet Mold Handles for 1-Cavity and 2-Cavity Lyman... $36.49 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.035 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.