Cold Steel Pendleton Hunter Knife 3.5" VG-1 Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade Kraton Handle Black with Secure-Ex Sheath
- Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener... $5.89 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $8.29 - $11.51 Select Options
- Lansky Deluxe Knife Sharpening System with Extra Coarse,... $41.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
- Lansky Standard Turnbox Crock Stick Knife Sharpener... $10.39 Available
- CVA Capper and Decapper Tool # 209 Primer Steel... $4.99 Available
- Hornady American Whitetail Ammunition 300 Winchester Magnum... $25.49 Available
- Browning DX 552 Skinner Fixed Blade Knife 2-1/2" Drop Point... $10.00 Available
- Ruger Grip Frame Screw Back Ruger Blackhawk, Super Blackhawk,... $2.49 Available
- Smith's Pocket Pal Knife Sharpener... $7.25 Available
- Limbsaver Sharpshooter X-Ring Standard Barrel Rubber... $9.99 Select Options
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 6.8mm Remington SPC with... $11.97 - $15.49 Select Options
- HySkore Over the Glasses Safety Glasses Set of One Clear and... $14.29 Available
- Cold Steel Special Forces Shovel Steel Blade Hardwood Handle... $16.18 Available
- Cold Steel Special Forces Shovel Sheath Cordura Black... $5.79 Available
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 10 ml... $9.99 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die 308 Winchester... $31.49 Available
Weight: 5.8 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.550 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.