MidwayUSA Pro Series Tactical Pistol Case PVC Coated Polyester Gray and Black
- MidwayUSA Gun Sock Pistol Silicone-Treated Polyester Blend... $2.99 - $13.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Ultimate 10 Earmuffs by Peltor (NRR 30dB) Black... $16.99 Available
- MidwayUSA MOLLE Single Pistol Magazine Pouch Nylon... $3.76 Select Options
- Otis Micro Pistol Cleaning Kit 9mm to 45 Caliber... $10.79 Available
- Wiley-X Saber Advanced Shooting Glasses... $34.49 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case... $9.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Pistol Case... $2.45 - $5.78 Select Options
- Browning Fortress Pistol Case 13" Canvas Brown... $12.71 Closeout Special
- Beretta High Performance Pistol Rug Nylon Navy/Black... $13.29 - $15.11 Select Options
- Crimson Trace Pistol Case 9" x 13" 1000 Denier Cordura Black... $29.99 Available
- PMC X-Tac Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 55 Grain XM193 Full Metal... $7.89 - $99.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Sight-In Clam... $2.02 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 380 ACP 90 Grain Flex Tip... $19.49 Available
- Pearce Grip Magazine Base Pad Taurus PT709, PT740 Polymer... $9.49 Available
- MidwayUSA Sniper Drag Bag Scoped Rifle Case... $64.99 - $74.99 Select Options
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P Compact 9mm Luger 12-Round... $33.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Gun Sock Rifle Silicone-Treated Polyester... $7.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 9mm Luger 10-Round Steel Blue... $33.99 Available
- Taurus Magazine Taurus 24/7 Gen 2 9mm Luger 17-Round Blue... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Winchester USA Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $21.99 - $210.99 Select Options
- Bear Metal Action and Chamber Cleaning Swabs 6" Wood Handle... $2.99 Available
This case is constructed from a heavy-duty, PVC coated Polyester and features a sturdy, rubber-gripped carrying handle to provide a lifetime of service. This expertly crafted case utilizes heavy duty zippers and closed cell foam padding to protect your firearm while in transport. The MidwayUSA Pro Series Tactical Pistol Case features storage for seven high-capacity pistol magazines, and two large, zippered pockets on the opposite side of the case are capable of holding a small cleaning kit, replacement parts, or other necessary range items. Inside the the main compartment, you will find five rows of MOLLE webbing, four hook-&-loop fastener straps to securely stow two full-size handguns, and two large, zippered mesh pockets for additional storage. The MidwayUSA Pro Series Tactical Pistol Case is one of the best pistol cases currently offered on the market. If you're a pistol shooter, you need this case!
- Overall External Dimensions: 15.50" (L) x 3.5" (W) x 10" (H)
- Main Compartment Internal Dimensions: 14" (L) x 3" (W) x 9" (H)
- Zippered Mesh Pocket Internal Dimensions (2x): 7" (L) x 7" (H)
- Large Outside Pocket Internal Dimensions (2x): 6" (L) x 7" (H)
- 4 Total pockets: 2 Exterior, 2 Interior
Shipping Weight: 2.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.