Redding Case Trimmer Pilot, 6.5mm (264 Diameter)
- Tipton Rifle Cleaning Jag Brass... $2.19 - $2.69 Select Options
- Hornady Reloading Brass 6.5 Creedmoor Box of 50... $37.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Cotton Flannel Cleaning Patches... $6.49 - $82.99 Select Options
- Hornady One Shot Canned Air 10oz Aerosol... $7.29 Available
- Redding Case Trimmer Pilot, 31 Caliber (311-312 Diameter)... $3.14 Available
- Mounting Solutions Plus Anti-Cant Device 1" Black... $33.99 Available
- Arredondo Squib Rod Multi-Tool Nylon Black... $10.99 Available
- Redding Type S Match Bushing 2-Die Set 6.5x47mm Lapua... $226.99 Available
- Little Crow Gunworks World's Finest Trimmer 6mm Creedmoor, 6.5... $71.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 35 Whelen... $21.49 Available
- Imperial Dry Neck Lube Convenience Pak... $14.29 Available
- Redding 2400 Match Precision Case Trimmer... $157.99 Available
Fits: Redding, Hornady and Forster Case Trimmers
Function: Caliber specific pilot to ensure the case is square to the cutter
Size: 6.5mm (264 Caliber)
Shank Size: 3/16"
Shipping Weight: 0.015 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.