Redding Case Trimmer Pilot, 6.5mm (264 Diameter)
- Redding TR-1400 Case Trimmer... $69.27 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 287 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 288 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 289 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 290 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Insert 264 Diameter... $5.19 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 6.5... $6.19 Available
- Redding Case Trimmer Pilot, 6mm (243 Diameter)... $4.67 Available
- Satern Bore Guide with Solvent Port AR-15 6.5 Grendel... $36.49 Available
- Hornady Cartridge Headspace Gage Bushing 350 Diameter... $9.99 Available
- Lee Primer Pocket Cleaner... $4.19 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Automatic/Lever Action... $36.99 Available
Fits: Redding, Hornady and Forster Case Trimmers
Function: Caliber specific pilot to ensure the case is square to the cutter
Size: 6.5mm (264 Caliber)
Shank Size: 3/16"
Shipping Weight: 0.015 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.