SGM Tactical Magazine Saiga 223 Remington 10-Round Polymer Black
- SGM Tactical Magazine Saiga 223 Remington 30-Round Polymer... $29.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rifle Case with 6 Pockets... $16.28 - $24.99 Select Options
- MGI 2X Extra Power Buffer Spring AR-15 Carbine... $25.49 Available
- Double Star Ambidextrous Tactical Latch Charging Handle... $28.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- TAPCO Intrafuse T6 6-Position Collapsible Stock Saiga... $62.99 Select Options
- TAPCO Intrafuse Handguard 3-Rail Saiga Synthetic... $44.99 Select Options
SGM Tactical Saiga magazines are molded from composite/glass-filled polymer, ensuring reliable feeding and extreme durability. The springs used in these magazines are slightly longer than most magazines on the market, providing uniform pressure throughout the entire magazine.
- Caliber: 223 Remington
- Capacity: 10-round
- Material: DuPont glass filled polymer
- Follower material: polymer
- Basepad: removable polymer
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.