BSA Sweet 17 Rimfire Rifle Scope 3-12x 40mm Side Focus Duplex Reticle
- BSA Sweet 22 Rimfire Rifle Scope 3-9x 40mm Side Focus Duplex... $109.99 Available
- Weaver Kaspa Rimfire Rifle Scope 3-9x 40mm Interchangeable... $149.99 Available
- BSA Sweet 17 Rimfire Rifle Scope 6-18x 40mm Side Focus Duplex... $148.99 Available
- BSA Sweet 17 Rimfire Rifle Scope 3-12x 40mm Adjustable... $142.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Eyepiece (Rear)... $6.64 - $9.99 Select Options
- Redding Shellholder #5 (357 Sig, 40 S&W, 10mm Auto)... $8.99 Available
- Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Shellplate #19 (9mm Luger, 40... $14.29 Available
- Redding Shellholder #13 (38 Super, 9mm Luger, 9mm Makarov)... $8.99 Available
- Weaver 1-Piece Multi Slot Tactical Weaver-Style Base for... $19.99 Available
Tube Diameter: 1"
Objective Bell Diameter: 47mm
Ocular Bell Diameter: 43.9
Adjustment Click Value: 1/4 MOA
Eye Relief: 4"
Exit Pupil Diameter: 13.2-3.0mm
Field of View at 100 Yards:
Dimensions, in inches unless otherwise stated:
Weight: 17.1 oz
Shipping Weight: 2.050 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.