Ultra-light Harris Bipods are lightning quick and manufactured with quality heat treated steel and hard alloys. The bipods are quick-detachable and clamp to the stud of bolt action rifles with conventional stock design. Carrying your rifle with a sling or shooting off-hand is not impeded by the use of a Harris Bipod. Series S Bipods rotate to either side for instant leveling on uneven ground. Hinged bases have tension adjustment to eliminate tremor.
Technical Information: Harris S-25 Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 12" to 25"
- Aluminum Alloy with some Steel Parts
- Hard Rubber Leg Caps
- 3 Piece legs
Finish: Anodized Black
Weight: 19 ounces
Method of Attachment: Attaches to sling swivel stud. A sling swivel can be mounted to the bipod's swivel stud clamp.
- Rotates to either side for instant leveling on uneven ground
- Most suitable for shooting from the prone position or sitting (at full extension)
- May not fit all guns; adapters available separately
Notes on Leg Extension Method
Friction Lock Models
- These are all models except those with an M in the model designation
- Feature a friction lock or set screw to adjust height
- Set screw has a large knurled knob for easy operation
- Simply loosen the friction lock to extend leg and tighten to lock in place
Leg Notch Models
- These are the models with LM or BRM in the designation
- These legs are spring loaded and when the release button is depressed, they kick out to maximum height
- These are the models with S in the designation
- Hinged base has tension adjustment and buffer springs to eliminate tremor or looseness
- Available for all models except H models