Harris S-25 Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 12" to 25" Black
- MidwayUSA Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated Polyester Olive... $29.99 Available
- Alpha-Bravo Bipod Lock for Harris S Model Bipods Long Angled... $15.49 Available
- EZ Target Sight-In Master Pack Target 11" x 17" Paper Package... $11.29 Available
- Alpha-Bravo Bipod Lock for Harris S Model Bipods Long Straight... $15.49 Available
- EZ Target Coyote Master Pack Target 14" x 22" Paper Package of... $13.29 Available
- Harris S-25C Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 13-1/2" to 27"... $126.99 Available
- Harris 1A2-25 Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 12" to 25" Black... $91.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Caldwell XLA Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 13" to 23" Black... $40.49 Available
- Caldwell XLA Pivot Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 13" to 23"... $53.99 Available
- Caldwell XLA Pivot Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 13" to 23"... $57.99 Available
- Caldwell XLA Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 13" to 23" Camo... $39.97 Closeout Special
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 25-06 Remington, 270 Winchester, 30-06... $3.89 Select Options
- DPMS Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308 Winchester 20-Round Steel... $17.34 Available
- Alpha-Bravo Bipod Lock for Harris S Model Bipods Short Angled... $18.49 Available
- Weatherby Ammunition 257 Weatherby Magnum 100 Grain Hornady... $58.99 Available
- Surefire EP3 Sonic Defender Ear Plugs (NRR 24 dB) ... $12.56 Select Options
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 165 Grain... $31.49 Available
- Remington Hog Hammer Ammunition 308 Winchester 168 Grain... $46.49 Available
- Havalon Piranta Replacement Blades 60XT... $5.99 - $29.99 Select Options
Technical Information: Harris S-25 Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 12" to 25"
- Aluminum Alloy with some Steel Parts
- Hard Rubber Leg Caps
- 3 Piece legs
Finish: Anodized Black
Weight: 19 ounces
Method of Attachment: Attaches to sling swivel stud. A sling swivel can be mounted to the bipod's swivel stud clamp.
- Rotates to either side for instant leveling on uneven ground
- Most suitable for shooting from the prone position or sitting (at full extension)
- May not fit all guns; adapters available separately
Notes on Leg Extension Method
Friction Lock Models
- These are all models except those with an M in the model designation
- Feature a friction lock or set screw to adjust height
- Set screw has a large knurled knob for easy operation
- Simply loosen the friction lock to extend leg and tighten to lock in place
Leg Notch Models
- These are the models with LM or BRM in the designation
- These legs are spring loaded and when the release button is depresses, they kick out to maximum height
- These are the models with S in the designation
- Hinged base has tension adjustment and buffer springs to eliminate tremor or looseness
- Available for all models except H models
Shipping Weight: 1.310 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.