Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 6mm Remington
- Remington Premier Ammunition 243 Winchester 95 Grain AccuTip... $37.99 Available
- Ironsighter 1-Piece Weaver-Style Scope Base Savage 10 Through... $14.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Redding Small Depriming and Decapping Die 17 to 20 Caliber Rod... $9.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 223 Remington... $5.19 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 220 Swift... $5.19 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 7.7mm Japanese... $5.19 Available
- Tempilaq Temperature Indicator 450 Degree 2 oz... $21.49 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 7mm Winchester Short... $5.19 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 260 Remington... $5.19 Available
- Redding Case Trimmer Pilot, 35 Caliber, 9mm Rifle (355-358... $6.19 Available
- Lee Collet 2-Die Neck Sizer Set 6mm Remington... $30.49 Available
- Remington Magazine Follower Spring Remington 700 BDL Long... $8.59 Available
The first step to successfully trimming brass cases with the Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder is to take the Lee Lock Stud (sold separately) and screw it into the shell holder. Next the Length Gage needs to be screwed into the Case Trimmer Cutter (sold separately). The length gage is set to cut each case within SAAMI specifications. After the tools are screwed together the next step is case trimming. Just put the empty brass into the shellholder, insert the case length gage into the empty piece of brass and turn the cutter until the piece of brass is trimmed to the predetermined length. It is that easy to get consistent case lengths and square case mouths helping to keep reloaded ammunition as accurate as possible.
Material: Hardened Steel
Features: Caliber specific Shellholder and length gage
Notes: Cutter and Lock Stud (476-992) Sold Separately
Special Note: The Large Cutter and Lock Stud (153-052) is required for .475 and larger calibers (Sold Separately)
Shipping Weight: 0.055 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.