- Upper Receiver: Billet A4 Flat-Top, Dual Charging Handles
- Barrel Length: 14.5" with Permanently Attached Phantom (16" Total Length)
- Barrel Contour: Lightweight
- Barrel Material: 416 Stainless alloy, button rifled, cryogenically treated
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Black Teflon
- Twist Rate: 1 in 8"
- Chamber: 223 Wylde
- Bolt Carrier: FMOS Full Mass Carrier
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: YHM Phantom Compensator
- Gas System Length: Mid
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: JP VTAC Free Float Handguard 12.5"
- Sights: None
- Extras: Black Thermal Dissipator, Low-Profile Adjustable Stainless Gas Block,
JP Enterprises AR-15 Dual Charge Upper Assembly 223 Remington 1 in 8" Twist 16" Lightweight Barrel Black Teflon 12.5" Free Float Handguard, Low Profile Adjustable Gas Block, Compensator, Full Mass B
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from partner, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.