Fiocchi Shotshell Hulls 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Primed Skived Clear Bag of 100
- BPI Multi-Hull Shotshell Hulls 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Primed Skived... $13.49 Available
- BPI Rio Shotshell Hulls 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Primed Skived High... $12.29 Available
- BPI Rio Shotshell Hulls 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Primed Low Brass Bag... $10.99 Available
- BPI Rio Shotshell Hulls 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Primed Super Low Brass... $10.79 Available
- Hornady Lead 00 Buckshot 5 lb Box... $17.18 Available
- Hornady Die Box Large... $5.09 Available
- Fiocchi Shotshell Hulls 12 Gauge 3" Primed Unskived Bag of 100... $15.29 Available
- Fiocchi Shotshell Hulls 20 Gauge 2-3/4" Primed Low Brass Bag... $12.29 Available
- MEC Powder Bushing... $2.34 - $3.99 Select Options
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB1118-12 (Replaces WAA12)... $9.99 - $95.99 Select Options
- Lawrence Magnum Lead Shot #7-1/2 25 lb Bag... $51.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Electronic Powder Scale 750 Grain... $29.99 Available
- MEC EZ Fill Funnel... $8.29 Available
- MEC Powder Bottle Rubber Grommet... $1.99 Available
- MEC Powder Bottle Brass Washer... $1.99 Available
- BPI Multi-Hull Shotshell Hulls 12 Gauge 3" Primed Skived Green... $14.49 Available
Due to DOT regulations on the shipment of ORM-D products, primed brass and primed shotshell hulls may not be returned to MidwayUSA. If defective, please contact the manufacturer.
Features: High performance hulls for quality performance loads
Shipping Weight: 1.750 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.