Hornady Match Bullets 6.8mm Remington SPC (277 Diameter) 110 Grain Hollow Point Boat Tail with Cannelure Box of 100
- Nosler AccuBond Bullets 6.8mm Remington SPC Caliber (277... $26.99 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 6.8mm Remington SPC Box of 50... $35.49 Available
- Smith Enterprise Vortex Flash Hider 1/2"-28 Thread for 6.8... $55.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 338 Lapua Magnum... $5.19 Available
- TPS 1-Piece XP Tactical Picatinny-Style 20 MOA Elevated Base... $69.99 Available
- RCBS Gold Medal Match Series Bushing 2-Die Neck Sizer Set 338... $129.99 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 2-Die Set 338 Lapua Magnum... $30.99 Available
- Redding Full Length Sizer Die 338 Lapua Magnum... $55.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 338 Lapua 1-1/4"-12 Thread... $52.99 Available
- TPS 30mm TSR Picatinny-Style Steel Rings Matte Medium... $89.99 Available
- Midwest Industries K-Series Free Float KeyMod Handguard Low... $219.95 - $229.95 Select Options
Featuring Hornady's Advanced Manufacturing Process (AMP) bullet jacket technology. Paired with a precision swaged lead core, the Match bullets feature a technologically advanced jacket that produce exceptional accuracy. This is not loaded ammunition.
Shipping Weight: 1.650 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.