Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 140 Grain Barnes TAC-XP Hollow Point Lead-Free Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hoppe's Viper BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol ... $19.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $7.99 - $64.99 Select Options
- Magnum Research Magazine Desert Eagle 357 Magnum 9-Round Steel... $44.99 Available
- Hoppe's 3-Piece Rifle Cleaning Rod All Calibers 33" Aluminum 8... $6.29 Available
- Winchester W Train Reduced Lead Ammunition 38 Special 130... $23.49 - $224.99 Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum Short Barrel 140 Grain... $32.99 Available
- Cor-Bon Self-Defense Ammunition 38 Super +P 125 Grain Jacketed... $22.99 Available
- Weaver 88-Piece Deluxe Gunsmithing Hammer, Punch and... $69.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 338 Lapua Magnum 285 Grain Hollow... $86.99 Available
- Magnum Research Spring Tune Up Kit Desert Eagle Mark XIX 357... $44.99 Available
- Do-All Swinging Target Triple-Spin 22 Caliber Rimfire Steel... $13.29 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 158 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $23.99 Available
- HPR HyperClean Ammunition 357 Magnum 158 Grain Hornady XTP... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Burris 1" Xtreme Tactical Picatinny-Style Ring Top with... $23.80 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 357 Magnum Ammunition:
For those wanting/needing a lead-free, HEAVY 357 Magnum load, generating full power plus, here it is.
Below are real world velocities taken from my personal stock guns. The industry established use of long laboratory test barrels that give false high velocity readings is essentially misleading to the public who won't be firing the ammo from a laboratory test barrel in the real world, where it matters.
You'll notice the newer S&W 4 inch Mt. Gun, gave higher velocities than the older 5 inch mod 27 S&W. This is because of different internal barrel dynamics and chamber dimensions of the newer gun. In general, the newer S&W revolvers are made to tighter tolerances than those of 30+ years ago.
Due to the long-for-weight all copper bullet, the 357 does not have the case capacity to use a bulky flash retarded powder and thus there is a noticeable muzzle flash with this load in all the test revolvers, however the rifle shows no flash at all due to its longer barrel.
This load is the typical barn-burning, turbo charged, Buffalo Bore type HEAVY 357 Mag. load and as such, should only be used in revolvers made of all steel. It should not be fired in light weight, alloy framed or cylindered revolvers. Feel free to use it in ANY/ALL 357 mag. chambered rifles and all steel revolvers/handguns.
Shipping Weight: 0.750 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.