Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 140 Grain Barnes TAC-XP Hollow Point Lead-Free Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $29.99 Available Select Options
- Hoppe's Viper BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol .357, 9mm, .380,... $19.49 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $8.49 - $62.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Federal Premium Vital-Shok Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Buffered... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 357 Sig 124 Grain Full... $22.49 Available
- Winchester Military Grade Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Buffered... $5.99 - $244.99 Available Select Options
- A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 12 Gauge Aluminum... $10.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 180 Grain Lead Flat Nose... $26.99 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Ruger GP100, S&W 581, 681, 586, 686... $9.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 10-Round Black... $13.25 Available
- Black Hills Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $11.75 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 00... $11.99 Available
- Hogue Tamer Monogrip Grips Ruger Super Redhawk, GP100 Rubber... $19.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Pro Series Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated... $49.99 Available
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284 Diameter)... $35.49 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 357 Magnum Ammunition:
For those wanting/needing a lead-free, HEAVY 357 Magnum load, generating full power plus, here it is.
Below are real world velocities taken from my personal stock guns. The industry established use of long laboratory test barrels that give false high velocity readings is essentially misleading to the public who won't be firing the ammo from a laboratory test barrel in the real world, where it matters.
You'll notice the newer S&W 4 inch Mt. Gun, gave higher velocities than the older 5 inch mod 27 S&W. This is because of different internal barrel dynamics and chamber dimensions of the newer gun. In general, the newer S&W revolvers are made to tighter tolerances than those of 30+ years ago.
Due to the long-for-weight all copper bullet, the 357 does not have the case capacity to use a bulky flash retarded powder and thus there is a noticeable muzzle flash with this load in all the test revolvers, however the rifle shows no flash at all due to its longer barrel.
This load is the typical barn-burning, turbo charged, Buffalo Bore type HEAVY 357 Mag. load and as such, should only be used in revolvers made of all steel. It should not be fired in light weight, alloy framed or cylindered revolvers. Feel free to use it in ANY/ALL 357 mag. chambered rifles and all steel revolvers/handguns.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.