Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 140 Grain Barnes TAC-XP Hollow Point Lead-Free Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- Hoppe's Viper BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol .357, 9mm, .380,... $19.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $5.49 - $50.99 Select Options
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 45 Colt (Long Colt) 185... $19.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Charter Arms, Rossi 68, Ruger SP101,... $7.49 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 125 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $25.99 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 357 Magnum 125 Grain Flex... $21.99 Available
- X-Grip Magazine Adapter Glock 17, 22 Magazine to fit Glock 26,... $12.99 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $19.49 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 380 ACP +P 90 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $22.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 40 S&W 155 Grain XTP Jacketed Hollow... $16.29 Available
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 45 ACP 200 Grain XTP Jacketed Hollow... $16.29 Available
- Pearce Grip Magazine Base Pad Glock Generation 4 Plus Two 9mm,... $7.99 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 38 Special +P 110 Grain... $20.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington Barrel Seal Remington 1100, 11-87 12, 16, 20 Gauge... $7.09 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 357 Magnum Ammunition:
For those wanting/needing a lead-free, HEAVY 357 Magnum load, generating full power plus, here it is.
Below are real world velocities taken from my personal stock guns. The industry established use of long laboratory test barrels that give false high velocity readings is essentially misleading to the public who won't be firing the ammo from a laboratory test barrel in the real world, where it matters.
You'll notice the newer S&W 4 inch Mt. Gun, gave higher velocities than the older 5 inch mod 27 S&W. This is because of different internal barrel dynamics and chamber dimensions of the newer gun. In general, the newer S&W revolvers are made to tighter tolerances than those of 30+ years ago.
Due to the long-for-weight all copper bullet, the 357 does not have the case capacity to use a bulky flash retarded powder and thus there is a noticeable muzzle flash with this load in all the test revolvers, however the rifle shows no flash at all due to its longer barrel.
This load is the typical barn-burning, turbo charged, Buffalo Bore type HEAVY 357 Mag. load and as such, should only be used in revolvers made of all steel. It should not be fired in light weight, alloy framed or cylindered revolvers. Feel free to use it in ANY/ALL 357 mag. chambered rifles and all steel revolvers/handguns.