Crosman 2100 Classic Air Rifle 177 Caliber BB and Pellet Brown Synthetic Stock Blue Barrel
- Gamo Hornet Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Black Synthetic Stock... $99.99 Available
- Crosman Nitro Venom Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Nitro Piston... $159.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Crosman 1077 Repeat Air 177 Caliber Pellet Air Rifle Polymer... $69.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Crosman Pumpmaster Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Kit Polymer... $57.99 Available
- Crosman Phantom Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Black Synthetic... $89.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Crosman Recruit Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Polymer Stock... $51.99 Available
- Crosman Optimus Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Hardwood Stock... $114.99 Available
The classic 2100 is a full size, pneumatic pump Air Rifle that shoots 177 caliber BBs and pellets up to 755 fps. It features a blued steel barrel and brown synthetic stock and forend.
Caliber: 177 Cal
Weight: 4.8 lbs
Overall Length: 39.75"
Barrel Length: 20.84"
Ammunition: Pellets or BBs
Magazine Capacity: 200 BB Reservoir, 17 shot BB magazine
Cocking Effort: 3-10 pumps
Trigger Pull: 4.75 lbs
Trigger Type: Two-stage non-adjustable
Max Muzzle Velocity: 755 fps
Action: Bolt action
Power Source: Pump
Front Sight: Visible Impact
Rear Sight: Adjustable for windage and elevation
Shipping Weight: 4.860 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.