Otis Military Mil-Spec Deluxe Military Cleaning Kit Anti-Glare Black
- 8" cable with slotted tip
- 8" and 30" flexible cleaning rods
- Male and female rod handles,
- 6 bore brushes (223 caliber through 12 gauge)
- 10 cotton patches
- 223, 30 caliber and 12 gauge slotted tips
- T-handle with rod
- 223 and 30 caliber obstruction removers
- Pin punch
- NATO brush adapter
- Bore reflector
- Two 12 gauge patch savers
- Compact A/P brush
- Nylon end brush
- CLP solvent/lubricant
- Handgun T-handle/obstruction remover combination tool.
- Bore Brushes in calibers 5.56, .30, .38, .40, .45, and 12 gauge; T-handle; Straight and Curved Locking Lug Pics; Pin Punch; Scraper; Mini Nylon Brush; Short Plastic A/P Brush; Female and Male Rods; Nato Adapter; .30 and .22 caliber Obstruction Removers; .30 and .22 caliber Slotted Tips; Shotgun Tip; ? oz. solvent, CLP; 30?, 8? cables and 8? cable with .30 caliber tip; Large Patch Saver; 8/32 Connector; Bore Reflector; Mini CD-Rom Instructional Video; Fold-Out Manual; 10 count of All-Caliber Patches; Tan Molle Belt; Tan Soft Pack Case
- The components such as the rods, Scraper Set, Nato Adapter, tips, removers, and cables have a BLACK finish to them.
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.