Browning Magazine Browning X-Bolt Short Action Magnum (325 WSM, 300 WSM, 7mm WSM, 270 WSM) 3-Round Polymer Black
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 270 Winchester 150 Grain Soft Point... $17.79 Available
- Hornady American Whitetail Ammunition 243 Winchester 100 Grain... $21.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Federal Premium Gold Medal Ammunition 300 Winchester Magnum... $52.99 - $496.99 Select Options
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 300 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM) 165... $49.99 Available
- Hornady LEVERevolution Ammunition 444 Marlin 265 Grain Flex... $34.49 Available
- Nosler Custom Ammunition 300 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM) 180... $46.99 Available
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 5... $1.59 Available
- Tuff Products Quickstrip 7mm Mag, 357 H&H, 300 Win Mag, 45... $7.69 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Winchester Short Magnum (WSM), 300... $2.19 Select Options
- Hunters Supply Hard Cast Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 158... $17.99 - $54.22 Select Options
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 223 Remington 50 Grain... $12.49 - $288.99 Select Options
- HSM Trophy Gold Ammunition 300 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM)... $40.49 Available
Keeping a few extra factory magazines around is never a bad idea; extra magazines save loading time at the range and also serve as a backup for those days when you simply cannot remember where you put your primary magazine.
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.