Benjamin Jim Shockey Legacy Nitro Piston Break Barrel Air Rifle 177 Pellet Caliber Black Synthetic Stock Matte Barrel with 3-9x40mm Scope
- Crosman Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.4 Grain Pointed Nose... $3.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Crosman Pellgunoil Airgun Oil 1/4 oz Tube... $3.55 Available
- Gamo Airgun Cleaning Kit 177, 22, 25 Caliber... $9.68 Available
- Birchwood Casey Dirty Bird 6" Bullseye Targets Package of 12... $8.19 Available
- Champion Eyes and Ears Range Safety Kit Combo-Passive Muffs... $24.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Crosman Nitro Piston Venom Dusk Break Barrel Air Rifle 22... $159.99 Available
- Crosman Fury Nitro Piston Break Barrel Air Rifle 177 Caliber... $140.99 Available
- Crosman Vantage Nitro Piston Break Barrel Air Rifle 177... $140.99 Available
- Crosman Nitro Venom Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Nitro Piston... $159.99 Available
Create new memories with a Benjamin Jim Shockey Legacy Signature Series air rifle. This new rifle features an attractive over-molded barrel with soft-touch inserts and an adjustable comb for firm control. The patented Nitro Piston technology delivers smooth cocking, reduced vibration and shoots with 70% less noise than other spring piston rifles. The CenterPoint 3-9x40mm scope features an adjustable objective, range estimating reticle and target adjustable windage and elevation turrets. With 21 fpe, the Jim Shockey Legacy Signature Series air rifle is an effective choice for small game hunting, target shooting, or simply rekindling the adventures of your youth.
Caliber: 177 Cal
Weight: 6.7 lbs
Overall Length: 43.0"
Barrel Length: 15.0"
Magazine Capacity: Single Shot
Trigger Type: Two-stage adjustable
Max Muzzle Velocity: 1200 fps
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Nitro Piston
Front Sight: None
Rear Sight: None
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.