Buffalo Bore Ammunition 380 ACP +P 90 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 20
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE HEADSTAMP ON THIS BRASS: Due to limited supplies of brass, Buffalo Bore has begun loading +P and +P+ ammunition in brass that may not be indicated as such on the headstamp. Example: 9mm Luger +P+ ammunition may be designated as 9mm Luger +P or simply 9mm Luger on the headstamp.
Buffalo Bore loads their ammunition up to maximum SAAMI specifications, which delivers devastating performance on a wide range of game. Please note that this ammunition is not intended for older guns. It is made for modern firearms only, as some of the ammunition could damage older and weaker firearms. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on 380 +P Ammunition:
The 380 auto inhabits a valuable and useful place in our society, mostly because of the easily concealable, tiny pistols chambered for it. HOWEVER, because of the very limited size of the cartridge, it is plagued with limited power and therefore most of the existing ammo in 380 auto suffers from not being reliable as a man-stopper. We've studied and played with nearly all of the existing available 380 ammo and find it wanting as a reliable means of self defense.
This 380 Auto+P ammo will better all American made 380 Auto ammo by 150 fps to 200 fps in all bullet weights we make. This is a serious improvement in this typically anemic cartridge. This 380 auto+P ammo is more powerful than the typical 38SPL ammo made by most American ammo makers and you'll get 7 shots of it in a small/flat/light weight 380 versus 5 shots out of a bulkier 38 SPL J frame revolver. Additionally, with the 380 you'll get much faster reloads and the little magazines are flatter than a speed-loader used for a J frame.
Item 27C/20 is a 90gr. Jacketed Hollow Point bullet. It is traveling over 1,200 fps out of my BDA (Browning Double Action) with its 3.75 inch barrel. We've utilized the very same flash suppressed powders that we've used in our two other 380 auto +P loads. Notice the below velocities recorded from my personal 380 auto pistols. These are real world guns and thus the speeds are realistic and not exaggerated speeds produced from laboratory test barrels. What you see with Buffalo Bore Ammo, is truly what you get in the "real world", where it matters.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $13.99
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag PVC Coated Polyester... $34.99 View More Options
- Caldwell Pistolero Pistol Shooting Rest... $25.99
- Caldwell Plink N' Swing Swinging Target Twin-Spin 45 Caliber... $20.99
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12"x18" Self-Adhesive Silhouette... $9.99 - $119.99 View More Options
- Winchester Super-X Ammunition 20 Gauge 2-3/4" Buffered #3... $2.45 - $121.64 View More Options
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 380 ACP 90 Grain Flex Tip... $17.49
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 380 ACP +P 100 Grain Lead Flat Nose... $22.99
- Liberty Civil Defense Ammunition 380 ACP 50 Grain Fragmenting... $18.99
- Liberty Civil Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger +P 50 Grain... $19.99
- Walther Magazine P22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Steel Nickel... $27.49
- Glock Magazine Glock 42 with Extension 380 ACP 6-Round Polymer... $31.99
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 9mm Luger +P+ 115 Grain Jacketed... $24.99
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 380 ACP +P 80 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $27.49
- Cor-Bon DPX Ammunition 9mm Luger +P 115 Grain DPX Hollow Point... $29.99
- Copper Only Projectiles (C.O.P.) Ammunition 380 ACP 80 Grain... $12.29
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special 158 Grain Lead... $22.99