Buffalo Bore Ammunition 380 ACP +P 90 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 20
- Glock Magazine Glock 42 380 ACP 6-Round Polymer Black... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 40 S&W +P 155 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $25.99 Available
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 380 ACP 95 Grain Full... $16.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Winchester W Train Reduced Lead Ammunition 380 ACP 95 Grain... $23.49 - $222.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Atomic Ammunition 380 ACP 90 Grain Bonded Jacketed Hollow... $39.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 380 ACP 95 Grain Full Metal Jacket Box... $22.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington UMC Ammunition 380 ACP 95 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $17.99 - $169.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 380 ACP +P 80 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $27.49 Available
- Fiocchi Extrema Ammunition 380 ACP 90 Grain Hornady XTP... $14.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Cor-Bon DPX Ammunition 380 ACP 80 Grain DPX Hollow Point... $26.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 380 ACP 100 Grain Hardcast Flat Nose... $22.99 Available
- Daisy Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 14 Grain Flat Nosed Tin of 250... $2.49 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE HEADSTAMP ON THIS BRASS: Due to limited supplies of brass, Buffalo Bore has begun loading +P and +P+ ammunition in brass that may not be indicated as such on the headstamp. Example: 9mm Luger +P+ ammunition may be designated as 9mm Luger +P or simply 9mm Luger on the headstamp.
Buffalo Bore loads their ammunition up to maximum SAAMI specifications, which delivers devastating performance on a wide range of game. Please note that this ammunition is not intended for older guns. It is made for modern firearms only, as some of the ammunition could damage older and weaker firearms. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on 380 +P Ammunition:
The 380 auto inhabits a valuable and useful place in our society, mostly because of the easily concealable, tiny pistols chambered for it. HOWEVER, because of the very limited size of the cartridge, it is plagued with limited power and therefore most of the existing ammo in 380 auto suffers from not being reliable as a man-stopper. We've studied and played with nearly all of the existing available 380 ammo and find it wanting as a reliable means of self defense.
This 380 Auto+P ammo will better all American made 380 Auto ammo by 150 fps to 200 fps in all bullet weights we make. This is a serious improvement in this typically anemic cartridge. This 380 auto+P ammo is more powerful than the typical 38SPL ammo made by most American ammo makers and you'll get 7 shots of it in a small/flat/light weight 380 versus 5 shots out of a bulkier 38 SPL J frame revolver. Additionally, with the 380 you'll get much faster reloads and the little magazines are flatter than a speed-loader used for a J frame.
Item 27C/20 is a 90gr. Jacketed Hollow Point bullet. It is traveling over 1,200 fps out of my BDA (Browning Double Action) with its 3.75 inch barrel. We've utilized the very same flash suppressed powders that we've used in our two other 380 auto +P loads. Notice the below velocities recorded from my personal 380 auto pistols. These are real world guns and thus the speeds are realistic and not exaggerated speeds produced from laboratory test barrels. What you see with Buffalo Bore Ammo, is truly what you get in the "real world", where it matters.
Shipping Weight: 0.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.