Buffalo Bore Ammunition 380 ACP +P 90 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $29.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Caldwell Pistolero Pistol Shooting Rest... $21.99 Available
- Caldwell Plink N' Swing Swinging Target Twin-Spin 45 Caliber... $26.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12"x18" Self-Adhesive Silhouette... $9.99 - $143.99 Select Options
- Remington Game Load Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1 oz #7-1/2... $7.09 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 308 Winchester 145 Grain Full Metal... $14.29 Available
- SGM Tactical Magazine Saiga 223 Remington 30-Round Polymer... $29.00 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 380 ACP +P 80 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $26.49 Available
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 40 S&W 180 Grain XTP Jacketed Hollow... $15.99 Available
- Hornady American Whitetail Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 150... $20.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Cor-Bon DPX Ammunition 380 ACP 80 Grain Barnes XPB Hollow... $25.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Barnes TAC-XPD Ammunition 380 ACP 80 Grain TAC-XP Hollow Point... $26.49 Available
- Black Hills Ammunition 40 S&W 180 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point... $16.87 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Sig 125 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $26.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Copper Only Projectiles (C.O.P.) Ammunition 380 ACP 80 Grain... $11.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec First Aid Kit General Purpose... $12.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on 380 +P Ammunition:
The 380 auto inhabits a valuable and useful place in our society, mostly because of the easily concealable, tiny pistols chambered for it. HOWEVER, because of the very limited size of the cartridge, it is plagued with limited power and therefore most of the existing ammo in 380 auto suffers from not being reliable as a man-stopper. We've studied and played with nearly all of the existing available 380 ammo and find it wanting as a reliable means of self defense.
This 380 Auto+P ammo will better all American made 380 Auto ammo by 150 fps to 200 fps in all bullet weights we make. This is a serious improvement in this typically anemic cartridge. This 380 auto+P ammo is more powerful than the typical 38SPL ammo made by most American ammo makers and you'll get 7 shots of it in a small/flat/light weight 380 versus 5 shots out of a bulkier 38 SPL J frame revolver. Additionally, with the 380 you'll get much faster reloads and the little magazines are flatter than a speed-loader used for a J frame.
Item 27C/20 is a 90gr. Jacketed Hollow Point bullet. It is traveling over 1,200 fps out of my BDA (Browning Double Action) with its 3.75 inch barrel. We've utilized the very same flash suppressed powders that we've used in our two other 380 auto +P loads. Notice the below velocities recorded from my personal 380 auto pistols. These are real world guns and thus the speeds are realistic and not exaggerated speeds produced from laboratory test barrels. What you see with Buffalo Bore Ammo, is truly what you get in the "real world", where it matters.