"The Competitive AR15 Builders Guide" Book By Glen D. Zediker
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $11.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- Mec-Gar Extended Magazine Base Pad +2 Optimum Series Magazines... $11.99 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 53 Grain Boat... $19.29 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Pivot Pin Detent and Roll Pin... $5.09 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- GunTec Video "MidwayUSA Gunsmithing the AR-15" DVD... $12.65 Closeout Special
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 40 Grain Boat... $19.29 - $41.49 Select Options
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 50 Grain Boat... $16.61 - $41.49 Select Options
- Magpul Trigger Guard MIAD Enhanced AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $18.95 Available
- UTG Accurizing Wedge AR-15... $2.99 Available
- DPMS Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15... $59.99 Available
Contents include list of necessary tools, disassembly and assembly, lower receiver build, upper receiver build, barrel installation (standard configuration), bolt / bolt carrier (plus modifications and tuning), free-float tube (selection and installation), trigger installation (including competition two-stage triggers), and A2 rear sight (including front sight, and competiton sight modifications.)
This book gives you nearly 800 photos over the 272 pages.
Technical Information: The Competitive AR15: Builders Guide
Dimensions: 9-¼" x 11"
Publisher: Zediker Publishing
Shipping Weight: 1.790 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.