Hornady "Handbook of Cartridge Reloading: 9th Edition" Reloading Manual
- Lee "Modern Reloading 2nd Edition, Revised" Reloading Manual... $21.99 Available
- Nosler "Reloading Guide #7" Reloading Manual... $17.90 Available
- Sierra "5th Edition Rifle and Pistol Manual of Reloading Data"... $28.49 Available
- Lyman "Reloading Handbook: 49th Edition" Reloading Manual ... $23.99 - $29.99 Select Options
- Norma "Reloading Manual: Expanded Edition"... $22.62 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 100-Round Plastic... $3.59 Select Options
- Hornady One Shot Gun Cleaner-Degreaser and Dry Lubricant 5-1/2... $5.95 Available
- Lee 4 Hole, Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Turret... $13.29 Available
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 105... $23.99 Select Options
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $4.61 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic... $3.59 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $25.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Die Bushings... $10.29 - $41.99 Select Options
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 53 Grain Boat... $19.29 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $8.49 - $17.30 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller... $15.49 Available
- RCBS Formula 1 Brass Cleaning Media Walnut Hull 5 lb... $13.99 Available
This manual is great addition to any reloading bench and includes over 900 pages of the latest reloading data, for 223 different calibers, 146 different powders and 304 different bullets. Also featured in the manual is a wealth of information including: comprehensive reloading charts, in-depth, easy-to-understand explanations of internal, external and terminal ballistics and topics covering the basic reloading principles for rifles and handguns that are invaluable for seasoned to advanced reloaders.
Pages: Over 900
Publisher: Hornady Manufacturing Company
Author: Neal Emery
Shipping Weight: 3.000 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.