Dewey Heavy Duty Muzzle Bore Guide Ruger Mini-14 (Serial Numbers Not Beginning in 580)
- Redding Competition Seater Die 9mm Luger... $79.99 Available
- Grip-Master Light Tension... $15.49 Available
- RCBS Case Trimmer Pilot, 35 Caliber, 9mm (355-358 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- MTM Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels Rifle/Handgun Package of... $4.69 Available
- RCBS Extended Shellholder #10 (17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223... $12.99 Available
- Redding Competition Seater Die 38 Special, 357 Magnum... $79.99 Available
- Redding Case Trimmer Titanium Cutter Standard Calibers... $21.99 Available
- Grip-Master Medium Tension... $15.49 Available
- Redding Case Trimmer Pilot, 9mm Handgun (355-358 Diameter)... $6.19 Available
- Cold Steel Pipe Hawk Tomahawk 3" 1055 Carbon Steel Blade 22"... $27.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Rifle Bore Brush 45 Caliber 8 x 32... $18.99 Available
- Redding Case Trimmer Pilot, 40 Caliber, 10mm Auto (400... $6.19 Available
Special Note: Ruger made a change in the front sight and barrel band sometime in 2005, resulting in a larger band diameter. This bore guide will not fit these newer Mini-14 rifles. The new model is a Mini-14/5, series 580.
Material: Delrin with Orelite bushing
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.