Arredondo Oversized Magazine Release Button AR-15 Polymer Desert Sand
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Cold Steel FGX Jungle Dart Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 3.75"... $6.00 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block Low Profile Set Screw AR-15,... $22.99 Available
- Harris 1A2-LM Bipod Leg Notch Sling Swivel Stud Mount 9" to... $76.99 Available
- TAPCO Multi-Tool AR-15... $40.49 Available
- Blade-Tech DOH Dropped and Offset Holster Right Hand Sig Sauer... $59.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Weaver Top-Mount Scope Base #12 Gloss... $5.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Timney Rifle Trigger Remington 700, 40X Flat with Safety 1-1/2... $129.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Tubb SpeedLock Systems Flat Wire Buffer Spring AR-15 Rifle... $25.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MagPul Pmag Ranger Plate Magazine Floorplate AR-15 Polymer... $10.92 - $14.20 Select Options
- Under Armour Women's Big Logo Hooded Sweatshirt Polyester... $74.99 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.