Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL410-210-SWC 41 Remington Magnum (410 Diameter) 210 Grain Tumble Lube Semi-Wadcutter
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 7.62x39mm Russian 123 Grain Full... $12.49 - $599.99 Select Options
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-15... $1.99 Available
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 65 Grain... $20.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 410-195-SWC 41 Remington Magnum (410... $19.99 Available
- MTM Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $6.99 Available
- Coghlan's Flint Fire Starter... $4.99 Available
- Hornady Flash Hole Deburring Tool... $18.49 Available
- HSM Bear Ammunition 41 Remington Magnum 230 Grain... $44.99 Available
- Winchester Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 50 Grain Pointed... $12.99 - $15.99 Select Options
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 223 Remington... $5.19 Available
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 9mm Luger... $31.99 Available
- Hunter 1210 Ruffstuff Holster Right Hand Medium and Large... $19.29 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Features: Tangential cut off which helps to eliminate the nip at the sprue cut off
Includes: Hardwood Handles
Shipping Weight: 0.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.