Winchester Power-Core 95/5 cartridges feature a 95/5 copper alloy construction that offer a lead-free option for big game hunters. Upon initial impact, the hollow point bullet penetrates deeply in the animal but maintains almost 100% of the original bullet weight.
Inside the bullet there is a contoured cavity that allows for rapid expansion and incredible knock-down power. This combination will devastate bone and vital organs. Ideal for antelope, bear and deer. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
- Caliber: 30-30 Winchester
- Bullet Weight: 150 Grains
- Bullet Style: Hollow Point Boat Tail Lead-Free
- Case Type: Brass
- Muzzle Velocity: 2390 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 1902 ft. lbs.