Lee Carbide Sizer Die 9mm Luger
- Lee Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Indexing Ratchet... $3.29 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $4.61 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Colt Mark III, Mark V, King Cobra,... $10.29 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #4 (17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223... $3.69 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 356 Diameter... $20.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS H Press Shellholder Adapter... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Chip McCormick Shooting Star Replacement Magazine Follower... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hoppe's Shotgun Bore Brush 20 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread... $1.30 - $2.09 Select Options
- Lyman Top Punch #311... $10.49 Available
- Storm Lake Barrel S&W M&P Pro 9mm Luger 1 in 16" Twist 5.01"... $149.99 Available
- Lee Load-Master Progressive Press Small Primer Feeder... $19.29 Available
- Meister Hard Cast Bullets 44 Caliber (429 Diameter) 200 Grain... $65.99 Available
Die Type: Carbide Sizing Die
Accessories: Plastic Storage Box
Notes: No lubrication required
Shipping Weight: 0.415 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.