Lee Carbide Sizer Die 9mm Luger
- RCBS Flip-Top Ammo Box 25-06 Remington, 270 Winchester, 30-06... $8.79 Available
- Lee Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Indexing Ratchet... $3.29 Available
- Nosler Custom Competition Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 77... $62.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $4.61 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #4 (17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223... $3.69 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 356 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- RCBS H Press Shellholder Adapter... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hoppe's Shotgun Bore Brush 20 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread... $1.20 - $2.09 Select Options
- Lyman Top Punch #311... $10.49 Available
- Lee Load-Master Progressive Press Small Primer Feeder... $19.29 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Case Lube 8 oz Pump... $10.99 Available
- Lee Taper Crimp Die 9mm Luger... $12.79 Available
Die Type: Carbide Sizing Die
Accessories: Plastic Storage Box
Notes: No lubrication required
Shipping Weight: 0.415 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.