Gamo Big Cat .22 Air Rifle 22 Caliber Black Synthetic Stock Blued Barrel with Gamo Airgun Scope 4x32mm Matte
- MTM Limited Edition Zombie Ammo Can Tall 30 Caliber Plastic... $10.99 Available
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $6.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton Front Mesh Back... $4.99 - $6.99 Select Options
- Gamo Airgun Cleaning Kit .177, .22, .25 Caliber... $10.99 Available
- Gamo Rocker Target Gallery Airgun Pellet Trap... $29.99 Available
- Peltor PTL Push-To-Listen Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 26dB) Black... $55.99 Available
- Ruger Air Magnum Air Rifle 22 Caliber Black Polymer Stock... $166.99 Available
- Benjamin 392 Air Rifle 22 Caliber Wood Stock Matte Barrel... $144.99 Available
- Benjamin Titan Nitro Piston Air Rifle 22 Caliber with 4x32mm... $154.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ruger Air Magnum Air Rifle 177 Caliber Black Polymer Stock... $166.99 Available
Technical Information: Gamo Big Cat 22 Caliber Air Rifle
Weight: 6.1 lbs.
Overall Length: 43.3"
Barrel Length: 18"
Magazine Capacity: N/A
Cocking Effort: 30 lbs.
Trigger Type: Second Stage Adjustable
Safety: Manual Trigger
Max Muzzle Velocity: 950 fps with PBA / 750 fps with lead
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Spring
Max Pressure: N/A
Barrel: Fluted Polymer Jacketed Steel
Scope Mounted: No
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.