Slide Fire SSAR-15 SBS (Standard Battle Stock) Bump-Fire Stock AR-15 Mil-Spec Diameter Right Hand Polymer Black
- Maglula LULA Magazine Loader and Unloader AR-15 223 Remington... $26.95 Available
- Surefire Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 60-Round Aluminum Matte... $111.30 Available
- MagPul AFG Angled Forend Grip AR-15 Polymer... $33.20 Select Options
- Slide Fire Spade Receiver End Plate Sling Mount Adapter Right... $18.95 Available
- TangoDown Quick-Detach Stubby Vertical Forend Grip AR-15... $89.73 Select Options
- DPMS Magazine LR-308 308 Winchester 20-Round Steel Parkerized... $27.99 Available
- Hornady Zombie Max Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Z-Max... $18.99 Select Options
- Hyskore Gun Vault Silica Gel Desiccant Dehumidifier 1 Liter... $3.48 Available
- Winchester Gun and Optics Duster 10 oz Aerosol... $4.49 Available
- Allen Buttstock Rifle Ammunition Carrier 6-Round Neoprene... $6.99 Available
- DPMS Accurizing Wedge AR-15... $4.99 Available
- Beretta Magazine Beretta 92, Cx4 Storm (with 92/96 Series... $34.99 Available
- CMC Triggers Tactical Drop-In Trigger Group Curved AR-15 Small... $171.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Curved Body... $11.99 Available
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round with... $9.04 Available
- Nosler AccuBond Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 165 Grain... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- JP Enterprises Trigger Spring Kit AR-15 3-1/2 lb Reduced Power... $10.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The SSAR-15 features a shelf that positions the shooter's index finger in a fixed position in front of the rifle's trigger. To fire, the upper receiver is moved forward with the support hand pushing on the forend, thereby bringing the trigger to the shooter's finger and discharging a round. The rifle's recoil causes the upper receiver to move rearward, allowing the trigger mechanism to reset. When the right amount of constant forward pressure is applied, the rifle will continue to fire as the trigger is brought forward and depressed by the shooter's stationary index finger, causing the gun to Bump Fire. With a little practice, the shooter will be capable of delivering accurate single shots, bursts, or even full magazine dumps on demand using the SSAR-15.
The SSAR-15 is designed for installation onto any Mil-Spec Diameter AR-15 Collapsible Stock Receiver Extension Buffer Tube. Installation involves removing the factory pistol grip, replacing it with the included Interface Block, and sliding the SSAR-15 onto the buffer tube. No permanent modifications or gunsmithing required! Each SSAR-15 assembly includes the SBS Buttstock, an Interface Block, Hex Key, Instructions, BATFE Approval Letter and Lifetime Factory Warranty. Made in the USA.
- Model: SSAR-15 SBS Right Hand
- Stock Material: Reinforced High Strength Polymer
- Length of Pull: 13"
- Compatibility: AR-15 with Mil-Spec Diameter Collapsible Stock Buffer Tube
- Includes: SSAR-15 SBS Stock, Interface Block, Hex Key, Instructions, BATFE Approval Letter
- Some aftermarket sling adapter receiver end plates are NOT compatible with this stock
- SSAR-15 Stocks are compatible with most enlarged winter trigger guards
NOTE: This stock is the RIGHT HAND Model, with a fixed finger shelf located on the left side of the stock. The trigger will be blocked by this shelf and inaccessible when fired with the left hand.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.