Higdon Splashing-Flasher 2 12 Volt Mallard Drake Motion Duck Decoy Polymer
- MOJO Hardwire Mallard Machine Motion Duck Decoy Polymer... $157.99 Available
- Higdon Fully Flocked Swimmer 12 Volt Mallard Drake Motion Duck... $170.99 Available
- MOJO Super Mallard Motion Duck Decoy... $152.99 Available
- MOJO Mallard Drake with Remote Motion Duck Decoy Polymer... $167.99 Available
- Lucky Duck Super Lucky Drake Combo Motion Duck Decoy Polymer... $164.99 Available
- Higdon Pulsator 2 Drake 12 Volt Motion Duck Decoy Polymer... $152.99 Available
- Foam filled base
- Completely adjustable
- Removable weight on the wing connector ensures the wings stop color up
- Battery box and timer act ad anchor and cord
- Battery charges in 6-8 hours
- Runtime is 10-12 hours
- 12 volt rechargeable battery included
- Mallard drake body
- Water control flaps adjust water spray
- 1.5/4/1.5/10 second on/off timer sequence
Shipping Weight: 18 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: YesXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.