Pro-Shot Thread Adapter Converts 5 x 40 Male Thread to 8 x 32 Female Brass
- Hoppe's Shotgun Bore Cleaning Mop 410 Bore 5/16 x 27 Thread... $2.09 Available
- Dewey Slotted Tip 17 Caliber 5 x 40 Male Thread... $3.89 Available
- Tipton Deluxe 1-Piece Cleaning Rod Carbon Fiber Thread... $30.99 - $69.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's Slotted Tip 22 to 284 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Polymer... $1.19 Available
- CZ Magazine CZ 452 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Polymer Black... $29.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $1.89 Available
- Otis #21 Rifle/Pistol Bore Brush 22 Caliber Rimfire with... $2.49 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Dewey Rifle / Pistol Bore Brush 20 Caliber 5 x 40 Thread... $2.59 Available
- Pro-Shot Black Powder Rifle Bore Cleaning Brush 50 Caliber 10... $2.39 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $4.99 Select Options
- Tipton Best Rifle Bore Brush Bronze Package of 3... $5.09 - $7.19 Select Options
Technical Information: Pro-Shot Thread Adapter
Shipping Weight: 0.020 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.