Summit Raptor RSX Hawk Hang On Treestand Aluminum Brown
- EZY Climb Folding Screw In Tree Step Steel Black... $4.99 Available
- EZY Climb Rod Screw In Tree Step Steel Black... $4.99 Available
- Primos Treestand Utility Rope Nylon Camo 30'... $4.99 Available
- EZY Climb Deluxe Screw In Tree Step Steel Black... $4.99 Available
- Master Python Treestand Cable Lock Black... $18.49 Available
- Big Game Spring-Back Treestand Lumbar Support Nylon Black... $14.99 Available
- Quake The Claw Treestand Straps Nylon Camo... $22.99 Available
- Leverage Short Stack Climbing Sticks Aluminum Brown Pack of 4... $99.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Light Aluminum Platform with Attached Seat Post
- Waterproof RSX Foam Seat
- 4 Point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap
- Lineman's Belt
- Heavy Duty Tree Strap with Metal Buckle
- Green Utility Strap
- Written Instructions
- Safety / Instructional DVD
Technical Information: Summit RSX Hawk Treestand
- Stand Weight: 13.5 lbs.
- Tree Size: 8-20" diameter
- Seat Height: 22" Off Platform
- Seat Size: (base) 18" wide by 10" long by 3" thick
- Overall Size: 20" wide by 33" long
- Platform Area: 20" wide by 24 1/2" long
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 22 Pounds *XThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: YesXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
* Additional shipping charge due to large/irregular shape of product