RCBS Case Trimmer Pilot, 25 Caliber (257 Diameter)
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Case Trimmer Pilot, 22 Caliber (224 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- RCBS Case Trimmer Pilot, 308 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- RCBS Case Trimmer Pilot, 40 Caliber, 10mm (400 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- RCBS Case Trimmer Pilot, 26 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Lyman 3-Die Storage Box Orange... $3.49 Available
- RCBS Case Trimmer Collet #1... $10.79 Available
- RCBS Case Trimmer Pilot, 24 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Hornady Primer Pocket Cleaner... $7.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #507 41 Remington Magnum,... $2.19 Select Options
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $8.49 - $17.30 Select Options
Fits: RCBS Trim Pro Case Trimmer, Rotary Case Trimmer-2, Rotary Case Trimmer
Function: Guide the pilot into the case mouth to cent up the case with the cutter
Shipping Weight: 0.008 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.