KNS Hammer and Trigger Pin 2nd Generation Non Rotating AR-15 Small Pin .154" Stainless Steel
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $11.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- JP Enterprises Silent Captured Recoil Buffer Spring AR-15... $132.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Noveske Pivot and Takedown Pin Set with Noveske Logo... $14.80 Available
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum... $44.95 Select Options
- MagPul AFG2 Angled Forend Grip AR-15 Polymer... $33.20 Select Options
- CMC Triggers Tactical Drop-In Trigger Group Flat AR-15 Small... $174.99 Available
- DPMS Buffer Retainer Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- MagPul MOE Enhanced Trigger Guard AR-15 Polymer... $8.50 Select Options
- DPMS Ambidextrous Safety Selector AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $30.49 Available
- DPMS Safety Selector Detent AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Buffer Spring AR-15 Carbine... $4.49 Available
- Noveske Receiver End Plate with Quick Detach Sling Swivel... $23.76 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Shipping Weight: 0.093 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.